Friday 2 July 2021

Poppers Makers

My group the,poppers makers. Made a party popper,to replace the juniors party popper  


In the beginning, we tested some parts that we were going to put on are party popper.   For example,we tested 2 cups, a plastic cup and paper cup,to see what cup gave better effect. The cups what gave us a better effect and the paper cup so we use it.  


Afterwards when we had finished we had to try to put the parts together. Then when it was all put together, my team tested if it had a good effect. And it had a good effect to us.


In the end when we were done testing the party popper. We then looked if there was any incorrect stuff on the party popper, and then it was a really good party popper


I enjoyed this activity and my group thought that the party popper was really good. I think that I could put some better parts part on the party popper next time.


LI:to make prototype



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.